Thank you for the One Lovely Blog Award, Justina @ Justina Luther! It’s makes me so happy to know that you love my blog :)
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. In 2014, I started blogging again. I created my first blog back in 2009 but I didn’t keep up with it. This is partly because i felt the name was too restrictive and because I was shy/nervous of what others would think.
2. In 2015, I want to take this blog further. When I started this blog, I had so many ideas of what I wanted to do with this space but, I am finding that it takes a lot more time and planning. My blog is still in its early stages and it is continuously evolving.
3. In 2014, I followed my dreams. I started blogging again and, I connected with people in the blogging community (something I was always afraid of doing). I applied to the program of my dreams and, I was accepted. I wanted and got accepted applied to grad school (and, got in), I started this AMAZING job!
4. In 2015, I am looking forward to seeing were these opportunities take me. I hope to take more risk more with life and with my blog.
5. In 2014, I was given the opportunity to sit on my first panel. I shared my experience with AmeriCorps and Campus Kitchen. I also attend/host events were I connected with people who share my passion for nutrition, food insecurity, school gardens and school nutrition.
6. In 2015, I am looking forward to attended more conferences, speak on more panels. I want to continue to connect with people.
7. In 2015, I want to travel. I want to continue to make a difference in people’s lives. I want to be open to new opportunities.
SOME BLOGGERS I ADMIRE
1. Miles On Oats
2. Half Baked Harvest
3. Running with Spoon
4. How Sweet It Is
5. The Big Man’s World
6. Blogging Over Thyme
7. Bev Cooks
8. Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen
9. Bea’s Cookbook
10. Clean Eats, Fast Feet
11. A Thought For Food
12. What Jessica Baked Next
13. The Roasted Root
14. Closet Cooking
15. The Bojon Gourmet