Sunday, Funday! As you SIT (in bed) & SIP on our coffee or tea (relaxing, procrastinating, and/or dreading the fact that tomorrow is Monday), take the time to enjoy some of my favorite links from this week. I promise they’ll have you feeling warm and fuzzy inside 🙂
1. Fried Zucchini Blossoms Stuffed with Basil Ricotta. How beautiful are these?! And, I bet they taste Ah-may-zing!
2. Summer Crostini Party. Who’s down?! I want all of these.
3. Cheesy Margherita Pizza Hummus with Grilled Pesto Pizza Bread…I’m seriously drooling over here.
4. Summer bbq chicken nachos with buttermilk onion rings. Can we talk about the amazing-ness that is happening here? Like, seriously.
6. Who doesn’t enjoy enjoy a good cheesy bread?!
7. I don’t know which I like better, the dish or the dish.
8. Chocolate-Dipped S’Mores Ice Cream Sandwiches. I need these in my life…
9. How good does this raspberry ice cream look?
10. Crunchy, chewy, nutty and sweet. Everything I look for in a granola.
11. Can we talk about this pizza?!
12. Pretty cheese appetizer.
13. How cute is this living room?
14. Again, this has nothing to do with food but 7 ways to tie an infinity headscarf.
15. My current favorite summer song.
Hope you enjoyed these link!