Happy Sunday, everyone!
Hope you all had a lovely week-end! I spend most of my week-end unpacking and getting ready for classes…Speaking of, I can’t believe I start my program tomorrow! I am mostly excited, a little nervous and kinda sad that my summer vacation is officially over. But, I am really looking forward to the next 2 years and what is to come 🙂
…Anyway, welcome to another edition of Sit & Sip! Find a cozy spot, grab yourself a drink and Sit & Sip as you drool over these amazing recipes I came across this week 🙂
1. Fig, Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Brushetta. yyyuuuuummmm
2. Blueberry, Lemon and Coconut Milkshake. I want.
3. Pass the bread/chips. Easy Feta Dip.
4. Frittata + Waffle = Frittaffle. This is genius!
5. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I’m not a fan of cookie dough but this looks delicious!
6. Ricotta Blackberry Shortcakes with Honey and Thyme (Gluten-Free). How delicious is this? And I love the beautiful photography.
7. Who can resist heirloom tomatoes during this time of the year–especially when there’s ricotta and goat cheese involved?! Heirloom Tomato and Herbed Ricotta and Goat Cheese Tart.
8. Someone pass me a spoon! Healthy Chocolate Mousse Smoothie.
9. I’m not ready to accept the fact that summer is almost over. Summer Vegetable Couscous Salad
10. How gorgeous is this!? Fig Eggplant Pizza
See you tomorrow with a new recipe!