No long intro today… “Go Dawgs!”
1. Caramelized Onions + Cheese. I don’t think it gets any better than this! Zucchini and Caramelized Onion Galette with Gruyere.
3. I’ve been obsession over figs this past few weeks. How amazing does this sound/look? Fig Ice Cream With Honey Roasted Almonds
4. I’m a sucker for a good sweet + savory combo. Bacon, Pear & Blue Cheese Macaroni with Caramelized Onions.
5. What I’ve learned from every diet. Love the humor in this post but, I also think there’s something we call all take away from this.
6. Carrot Cake Ice Cream. Carrot Cake + Ice Cream. Together. Yes!
7. I am not a runner. I wish I was but I’m not…However, I LOVE to walk! 10 EasyWays To Get The Most Out Of Walking
8. This just sounds so refreshing to me. Clementine Ice Cream.
Because fall is on my mind…
9. Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread. Apple + Cinnamon = Yum!
10. Baked Gingerbread Mini Donuts. I want this…now!
This is what you missed on Devoted Foodie this week: Roasted Garlic & Avocado Mashed Potato Balls and WIAW…Savory Oatmeal. I also updated the pictured on How To: Caramelize Onions, the Mint-Ginger Infused Limeade and, the Mojito posts.
Happy Labor Day!