Find a cozy spot, grab your drink of choice and Sit & Sip as you enjoy this post. Cheers!
1. This creamy hummus like guacamole is the perfect snack! It’s satisfying, healthy and a great way to still get in your daily vegetable intake. Avocado Hummus.
2. A play on the traditional caprese salad. Love it! Heirloom Tomato, Blue Cheese and Basil.
3. MMMhhmm–mushrooms are my fav. This sounds delicious! Marinated Mushroom.
4. Another waffle recipe I want to try…I really need to invest in a waffle maker. Cardamom Waffle Cake with Figs, Fall Berries, & Maple Syrup.
5. Coffee and chocolate, a classic combo I absolutely love. Add pistachio and brown butter to the mix and you end up with Pistachio, Coffee and Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These look so good!
6. Looking for something to much on? You need to make these…I need to make these! Sour Cream and Onion Popcorn.
8. I want to make everything on here. Pretty food, pretty photography!
10. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Loaf. Yum-O!
11. One last recipe, Coconut Lime Pineapple Granola. Can’t think of a better way to say good-bye to summer.
What you missed on Devoted Foodie this week: