*Devoted Foodie Confession 1*: I think snacks have gotten a bad rep over the years.
*Devoted Foodie Confession 2*: I’m a snacker.
*Devoted Foodie Confession 3*: There’s an art to snacking.
Between school, work, homework and everything else I have going on, I’m constantly looking for quick and convenient meals. Something I can easily grab and go if necessary. Most importantly, I want a snack that’s full of flavor, different textures and it very satisfying–Spiced Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Yogurt Dip.
A few years ago around this time I started combining peanut butter and pumpkin puree together. I would eat it on toast, rice cakes (yes, I eat rice cakes) or with fruit. It is SO good! Well, soon after that, I had this genius idea to combine it with yogurt! It tasted even better. If you follow me on instagram then you already know I love yogurt. It’s my go to breakfast, snack and dessert. Believe me when I tell you this Spiced Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Yogurt Dip won’t disappoint. You must give it a try!
Spiced Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 cup yogurt (I used a vanilla soy milk flavor but use what you like or have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- cinnamon, nutmeg and anise to taste
For the topping:
- Chia seeds
- Chopped Pecans
- Chopped Walnuts
- Sliced Almonds
Devoted Foodie Tips:
- You can use pumpkin spice instead instead of just the cinnamon, nutmeg and anise.
- I make this dip all the time and will change the amount. You don’t have to add equal amounts of pumpkin or peanut butter. Tailor it to your liking 🙂
- I love this dip with sliced apples but, you can also serve with it with other fruits, pita chips or graham crackers.
Sorry about the long hiatus. I had midterms last week and I also started a new job–crazy busy week. But, things have calmed downed and it feels so good to be back 🙂