Find a cozy spot, grab your drink of choice and Sit & Sip as you enjoy this post. Cheers!
1. Pumpkin Hummus w/ Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. Tell me that doesn’t look amazing!
2. Almond and Raspberry Croissants. Growing up I ate almond croissants all the time. These look AH-MAY-ZING!
3. Multi-Layered Scallion Flatbread. YUM!
4. S’mores Hot Chocolate. I want!
5. Stuffed Artichoke. Delicious!
6. Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers. Winning.
7. Butternut Squash with Fried Sage and Caramelized Onions. Omg. I need this now!
8. Quinoa Coconut-Cacao Bar. Yum.
9. Halloween is almost here. Meatball Mummies. Fun!
10. The picture above–Pumpkin Spiced Yogurt topped with nuts. A variation from this recipe I shared on Monday.
What are some of your favorite links from this week?